|How tall of the snow on the red plum and the sparkle of ice- diamond on the next day in my garden|
|Red plum covered with snow is getting more flowers day by day|
|A couple of Hina-doll in my house. I like their Japanese-like face|
|Flower of peach usually accompanies The dolls' Festival|
And spring is coming to Nara surely.
The sunrise time became at 6:39 and the sunset is at 17:45 today.
Two weeks ago it was at 6:54 and at 17:31.
The Dolls' Festival( or The Girls' Festival) will come soon.
We decorate Hina-Dolls and wish our daughters' happy or growth. Also we have a party in front of the dolls on 3rd March. The table will spread with Chirashi-Sushi, Hamaguri-clam soup, salad seasoned with vinegar miso and sweet white sake or hina-arare for sweets etc, as usual.
|Ichimatu-ningyou . We decorate this together with Hina-dolls.|
|Kamakurabori was curbed by aunt-in-low before 33 years ago|
|At last I succeeded makaron have jugged. This indent calls "pie" in French.|
So I tried to cook makaron, watching a cooking book.
At the first, I failed because I mixed dough of makaron too much. I made it too much soft.
At the second,The surface had cracks because I baked them just after I squeezed dough on the oven plate.
At the third, I succeeded at last. I could watch lovely pink makarons.
So let me talk how to cook makaron.
[ ingredient for 20 makarons ]
the white of egg 65g
granulated sugar 25g
almond powder 50g
powder sugar 90g
cocoa powder or soybean flour or powdered green tea or color powder etc you like . a little
|Look this thickness. I heard this shop made them at first. Many men made a line to buy them at the shop when I went there. I think men in Japan don't buy such sweet. So I was surprised to see the line.|
[how to cook ]
(1) Whisk egg white by a whip-machine, putting granulate sugar three times till horn of form is made.
(2) Sift almond powder,powder sugar,cocoa or other you like and enter it into (1) and mix them softly by a rubber spatula and then make the forms fine . Don't do it too much. Lax of dough lead to failure
(3) Enter it into squeeze-bag with 6mm mouthpiece and squeeze it to a circle 3 cm in diameter on the oven- paper. And leave it for about 2hours to dry the surface.-----This is a secret of success.
(4) Bake them in the oven 170c between from 1minute to 4 minutes( till the jagged bottom(pie) appear to makaron)
(5) After that, bake it 130c for 18 minutes.
(6) Sandwich something (choco-ganache or butter cream of green tea or jam etc.) between two.
|Makaron shop in Paris. I knew its good taste and many lovable colors for the first time at last Autumn.|